Christian Von Koenigsegg: Overcoming The Impossible To Build The Ultimate Hypercar Company
You may have heard of Koenigsegg, they make 260mph supercars at the cutting edge of technology that cost millions. They’ve beaten Ferrari and McLaren at their own game and compete with Bugatti, but in 1994 they were merely an idea of a 22 year old from Sweden who isn’t even an engineer. A man who decided to turn an impossible dream into a reality.
In the YouTube vid below Christian explains:
- how he acquired the money through other ventures to start his dream car company
- How it’s important to be humble and grateful
- Which entrepreneurs he looks up to
- How he came up with the unique concept for Koenigsegg
- The 2 billion dollar missed opportunity
- How to overcome the fear of failure and become bulletproof.
Check it out:
Further Reading – Click On Each Book For More Info!
If you liked this, please follow the BizVinci Facebook page in the left column (scroll below if on a phone). Like, Share and you can follow me on instagram @petermears1987. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to drop a comment below. Cheers!